CSR Activities at Antrix
- Re-habilitation of over 500 physically challenged (orthopedically, visually and hearing impaired) personnel in Arasikere and Channaraya Pattana Taluks of Hassan District, Karnataka, in association with M/s. Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO), a PSU under Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment.
- Sanitation facility in 18 Government Schools located in Malur Taluk, Kolar District, Karnataka, utilizing the services of M/s. Sulabh International and with involvement of Government of Karnataka.
- Contribution made to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund of Uttarakhand for flood disaster relief and re-construction activities.
- Contribution made to the Jammu & Kashmir Chief Minister’s Relief Fund for flood disaster relief and re-construction activities.
- Contribution made to the National Foundation for Communal Harmony, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, towards Education, Care and Re-habilitation of destitute children.